Vintage voltage expo march 20, 2016 Anyone else planning on going?

Jcricket

not someday, but today
Subscriber
Hey folks,
It is getting to that time of year again. I have been somewhat missing from AK as of late. A lot of family stuff and other priorities have kept me busy. I am REALLY looking forward to the expo this year and hopefully catching up with some of you fine folks. I am probably going to go as a vendor, I have table or two worth of stuff to bring. This gets me in early:), and hopefully I will bring a lot less home than I take.

Anyone else have plans for that date??????

till sooner(rather than later)
mark

EDIT: Link to the event
http://danacain.com/vintage-voltage-expo/

Last edited:
I suppose I'll go, as I have the last few years, but probably not as a vendor. As of this moment I have exactly one thing to sell - aside from some odd knick-knacks, including a cartridge or two. Last year I had a table next to Joe & Heidi, and didn't move much until the last moments. I wouldn't mind partnering again with someone (Mark?); perhaps split a table with someone, and help them out for potty breaks and such.

Happy trails,
Larry B.

Hey Larry,
I was waiting to see if anyone else responded. I looked at the calendar. I think thios falls on easter sunday this year. I need to double check. I'll probably still go. If I do. I would love to have you along.
till later
mark

No, it's the week before - Palm Sunday. Last year seems like everyone waited 'til the last minute to commit - and even then some folks didn't show. As we get close perhaps some folks willcheck in.

Happy trails,
Larry B.

I will probably go. I have a few things I could sell - maybe? I went as a spectator/shopper last year - pretty crowded most of the time. Must not have been a lot of "buyers"?

Hey Mike,

Ragilfragginn Friggerrrrratz..................
I have had an unexpected family requirement trump my desire to go to the expo. I will now be going to Phoenix to help my wife and her mother liquidate her grandmothers estate, clean the house up and get it on the market. This begins on the 19 of march and I am not due back in Denver until the day after the expo.

I am currently making arrangements with another local friend(known to you all) to take my two tables. I will not be there, but my two tables will be. I'll post details of what is going to happen in the next few days.

I wish you all the best, I am really going to miss going.

mark

Hi
It looks like we have a couple of threads for this event. I have a table this year. Looking forward to seeing everyone who makes the trek. I am looking fo

OK folks..... are we going to breakfast or not????
Hey Ron,
My trip to Phoenix got pushed out till Tuesday. I am now able to go! Cracker barrel a 8:00?

I'll be there even if it is solo. I am going to go in and help the other ak'ers and friends set up.
mark

I'll be at Cracker Barrel @ 8. Glad you're going! I'll throw my hand truck in the car in case it can be useful. Still looking for 1/2 a table, if such is possible.

See y'all in the mawnin'...

Happy trails,
Larry B.

Hi Mike,

I ended up going down for a while. Maybe fewer vendors than the last time I went but still plenty to look at and It was nice to see some familiar faces.

John

I actually thought it was better than last year's. Lots more vinyl, perhaps. More guitars, surprisingly. Very busy all day long. Sold a few things, had fun hangin' with Glen and Joe and Heidi. Touched base with John and Mark and Ron W. and George and Shane...perhaps some others. All in all a good day.

Happy trails,
Larry B.

Back
Top Bottom