Vintage Yamaha Repair

Noelnmilo

Anyone needing repair of the classic Yamaha (1974-1990 or so) stereo equipment I advise you to check out Clinique Audio Service. The shop is run by Patrice and he just helped me with restoring my Yamaha C1 preamp. I was very impressed with his knowledge and perfectionism to detail. I had just about given up hope that my C1 would ever run again. It’s now totally functional! Thank you to Clinique Audio. For more contact info just search the records for Clinique Audio here in AudioKarma! You won’t be sorry.

Anyone needing repair of the classic Yamaha (1974-1990 or so) stereo equipment I advise you to check out Clinique Audio Service.

AKer @avionic is also a Yamaha guru who has recapped/restored many pieces of Yamaha gear over the years. He's our go to guy for all things Yamaha. He gave my C-4 the spa treatment a few years ago and it will probably outlast me. His prices are more than reasonable too.

Anyone needing repair of the classic Yamaha (1974-1990 or so) stereo equipment I advise you to check out Clinique Audio Service. The shop is run by Patrice and he just helped me with restoring my Yamaha C1 preamp. I was very impressed with his knowledge and perfectionism to detail. I had just about given up hope that my C1 would ever run again. It’s now totally functional! Thank you to Clinique Audio. For more contact info just search the records for Clinique Audio here in AudioKarma! You won’t be sorry.
I am in need of repair on a Yamaha A-1060ii that I bought new in 1982. I can not find any contact information for Clinique Audio Service. Can anyone help or give me another respectable repair shop?
Thank you in advance!

Sorry for the delay. It is not an A-1060, not 1060 ii.
It was hooked to a whole house system with huge wire leads, with no speaker selector as a buffer and shorted out.

Back
Top Bottom