Vintagenut

steve gibson

Vintagenut has been an integral part of my SX-1250 rebuild. First the face plate parts I was worried I would never find and a knob. Then today in response to my post regarding DC offset I received a perfect copy of instructions and pics by e-mail. Thanks Steve!! :thmbsp: :yes:

steve gibson said:
Vintagenut has been an integral part of my SX-1250 rebuild. First the face plate parts I was worried I would never find and a knob. Then today in response to my post regarding DC offset I received a perfect copy of instructions and pics by e-mail. Thanks Steve!! :thmbsp: :yes:

Hmmmm, let's see here... "Steve" Gibson complimenting Vintagenut AKA "Steve" - - - coincidence? I don't think so! :smoke:

The other Steve offered me some parts off his parts 1250 at very reasonable prices. I look forward to getting them. He's been very knowledgeable in helping me out. :thmbsp:

Stop it you guys, you're making me blush :D ..if the prices are that reasonable, maybe I should raise them :scratch2: ..in fact, both of you guys send me another 20.00 :lmao:

I have never had my 950 past 2 o'clock. I can't imagine what this tank will do. Been testing with phones. I've got it dialed in. I will run it with CS-63DXs and CS-99s.

steve gibson said:

Steve post pictures of your project. I've shown you mine now you need to show me yours... :naughty:

I will post them soon. As an idiot, I didn't take any beefore pics. It is looking good. I haven't decided whether to mess with a veneer job. There are a couple of small dings, nothing horrible.

Back
Top Bottom