vinyl heaven

opt80

Subscriber
I just got back from Back Alley Disc and checked out Chas' new vinyl room in his new store.Some of you guys have to come to Charlottetown and check this out.If you say,start from Pro's house follow the Trans-Canada until you get to the Confederation Bridge,cross the bridge,follow the trans Canada again and his store is on University Ave,in downtown Charlottetown,you can't miss it!!
Seriously,the vinyl!!I gotta get back into vinyl! Tons of albums by Leo Kottke,Eric Anderson,A 2lper of JohnnyWinter Live.
His prices range from $5 to $15.
Some guy sold him a mint Thorens TT today for $20.Iy has a solid wood base(sigh)
On the bright side I did get Danny Gatton Live on cd for $20.

Alan

Sounds like a store here in Tucson called PDQ records and tapes. Rows and rows and rows of LPs. A 3 thousand square foot store stuffed with vinyl and there is a whole room for RtR tapes. I have shopped there a few times but it's rather over whelming actually.

I went to the local shop the other day and found two six foot shevles just stuffed with LPs with more on the ground. They were all priced like a buck or two! But, you gotta literally take them off the shelf to look through them!
Found another place that had tons of used LPs! Record buying is creeping into the ole beer budget:D

Back
Top Bottom