Vinyl only spin list

Yep. I only had a few hundred records back then...I don't know if I could enter this many now if I had to start over.
I opened a account tonight. I may bring the collection in. This big addition I did was much better than I ever expected. When I bought it the turntable was packed away. I just had it rebuilt and am having a fun time going over the two collections. I am also adding static free disk sleeves as I go. I have my first reissue coming in the mail next week.

I opened a account tonight. I may bring the collection in. This big addition I did was much better than I ever expected. When I bought it the turntable was packed away. I just had it rebuilt and am having a fun time going over the two collections. I am also adding static free disk sleeves as I go. I have my first reissue coming in the mail next week.

Sounds great.

I just learned that an old friend/ex-coworker is getting into vinyl, so we are going to do some shopping in Portland tomorrow. He's going to come by here first and take a look in my box of pulls. Mostly doubles and culls that will eventually be taken to Goodwill. There's some good stuff in there, tho.

Black Mountain ‎– IV
Jagjaguwar ‎– JAG277, 2016

Vinyl Me, Please exclusive green vinyl, numbered/limited to 600(500 on the sticker, though), #489
Cut by Jason Ward at Chicago Mastering Service
Pressed at RTI

dtZfpt.jpg

4GKZmX.jpg

Back
Top Bottom