Vinyl only spin list

IMG_20171023_175351.jpg

Not happy with the Return To Forever surface noise so I console myself with what I know is a clean copy... Which it must be.
IMG_5088.JPG

SD 8245 1969 This is from the archives. Again one of my favorites. Thank god this is clean. if it ain't just toss it. I needed to hear this to reassure myself all is well in my system. I hope my wife doesn't wake up.. between this and E.L.P. Take a Pebble... they define a era in music.. 2me

View attachment 1029837 a mellow sunday record. love david lindley’s playing on this one.

‘late for the sky’
Jackson Browne's pinnacle. Better than The Pretender IMO. The music was varied, the lyrics were intelligent, the musicianship was off the charts and Jackson himself never sounded better. But the production suffered from too much compression and top end. It would be a good candidate for the Steven Wilson treatment.

How ya' doin' tonight?
Don't pretend ya' don't know me!:D

Sorry Slick...I didn't see your post till just now.

I'm doing ok right now...getting over a 3 day migraine, so I haven't been playing as many records as I usually do. But I went to work last night and even with some residual headache, I got through it.

One more night and I should be good to go with more record spinning.

Back
Top Bottom