Vinyl only spin list

Primus - The Desaturating Seven

Primus-The-Desaturating-Seven.jpg

51GEJascfbL.jpg

I really love Waits' Anti releases but I didn't expect that much for these pressings, boy was I wrong! Absolutely fantastic reissues! (got Alice, Blood Money, Real Gone and Bad As Me so far, really looking forward to Mule Variations and especially Orphans).

There are those that have said that Tom has gone over the edge on some of those releases, I however think they are great and have all those long players excepting Orphans which I only have on other media ..do not forget to grab up a copy of Glitter and Doom Live which is also an ANTI release as well. I also have picked up Swordfishtrombones and a couple other Island import / reissues to give the old originals a break.

Now playing however is likely one of the top three or four play count wise for Waits records..

Closing Time
TomWaits_ClosingTime_0460.JPG

Good morning, everyone. All this vinyl postin' got me hankerin' for some more new vinyl. We're making a run downtown today; while my wife shops for holiday cards at 10,000 Villages, I'll be across the street in The Sound Garden. Have been sampling Rihanna's ANTI- album and really liking it, so I may pick that up. (Yes, I'm late to the party, as usual.)

Back
Top Bottom