Vinyl only spin list

I've done that way too many times. I usually end up listening to, and liking, the entire album.

NP: Buckingham Nicks

39060591864_4b99fc9653_b.jpg
Didn't quite happen with Exile and Sheila. E. :)

Nice looking copy of Buckingham Nicks.

Last edited:
Didn't quite happen with Exile and Sheila. E. :)

Nice looking copy of Buckingham Nicks.

Good looking MK II.

Many thanks to both of you.

The Buckingham Nicks is an original gatefold that I found a couple of years ago. At the time I felt like I paid too much for it ($25), but it is in great shape and it seems to be going for more now, so no regrets now.

The MKII came from craigslist a few years ago. There is a post somewhere in the MKII owners thread. Only thing I've done with it is to replace the interconnect board that was there with one from an M5G (with thanks to KAB for selling those). I definitely got the TT for a good price, before the big TT boom hit.

NP: Roger Hodgson - In the Eye of the Storm (and yes, that is a Half-Price Books sticker on there)

39771199241_081233bf5d_b.jpg

Many thanks to both of you.

The Buckingham Nicks is an original gatefold that I found a couple of years ago. At the time I felt like I paid too much for it ($25), but it is in great shape and it seems to be going for more now, so no regrets now.

The MKII came from craigslist a few years ago. There is a post somewhere in the MKII owners thread. Only thing I've done with it is to replace the interconnect board that was there with one from an M5G (with thanks to KAB for selling those). I definitely got the TT for a good price, before the big TT boom hit.

NP: Roger Hodgson - In the Eye of the Storm (and yes, that is a Half-Price Books sticker on there)

39771199241_081233bf5d_b.jpg
Was this his only solo album?

Was this his only solo album?

Lindsey? Nope, he's had a few.

So, a couple of days ago or so, I was playing Porcupine Tree's Lightbulb Sun. My father-in-law (lives with us and is a huge music fan) heard it spinning and asked about it. I told him what it was and he made a comment of some sort or another, made some comparisons, I forget exactly. Anyhow, he mentioned Robert Fripp and I said that he had played a solo or two on a later PT album, but honestly, they didn't even sound to me like they were in the same key as the song. He said that would be typical Fripp. He then asked if I had any Fripp on vinyl and I said no, because I was pretty sure that I did not. He told me that, with my interests, I should have Exposure, if nothing else. Turns out, he went and looked it up on Tidal or Spotify later that evening. Fast forward to this evening and I'm looking for something to listen to after Roger Hodgson. What do I find? This, which is playing now. Obviously, sometimes, I have no idea what I own and what I do not.

27993095829_c3bdf63acf_b.jpg

Lindsey? Nope, he's had a few.

So, a couple of days ago or so, I was playing Porcupine Tree's Lightbulb Sun. My father-in-law (lives with us and is a huge music fan) heard it spinning and asked about it. I told him what it was and he made a comment of some sort or another, made some comparisons, I forget exactly. Anyhow, he mentioned Robert Fripp and I said that he had played a solo or two on a later PT album, but honestly, they didn't even sound to me like they were in the same key as the song. He said that would be typical Fripp. He then asked if I had any Fripp on vinyl and I said no, because I was pretty sure that I did not. He told me that, with my interests, I should have Exposure, if nothing else. Turns out, he went and looked it up on Tidal or Spotify later that evening. Fast forward to this evening and I'm looking for something to listen to after Roger Hodgson. What do I find? This, which is playing now. Obviously, sometimes, I have no idea what I own and what I do not.

27993095829_c3bdf63acf_b.jpg
Great info, thanks but I was asking about Roger Hodgson.

Back
Top Bottom