Vinyl only spin list

Yes, and the album / covers and photos are in excellent condition. Well done!

I needed a cocktail to drink it all in . . . :beatnik:

20180527_181710.jpg

I am leaning towards the name "Encyclopedia" but have to drop the Brown, too long they say. My email is Stillrockin, that fits me too! I will ponder while making the trip down to the booz area of the kitchen. Good timing, BOC's "She is as beautiful as a foot" is starting up. Remember I mentioned their hard to understand lyrics?

My name will soon change from the real me, David Brown, to Encyclopedia. They tell me adding the Brown makes it too long. I think just the Encyclopedia still gets the point across. ....

Did I gather all this useless 70's trivia from the internet? No, well before that. It started with reading every frickin' work on every album cover I ever had. I clearly remember getting the first Boston album within the first week of release in 1976. I took it over to a best friend's house where we usually gathered around the bong and discussed the new albums. When I mentioned Fran the bass player, Kirk laughed at me and asked if I had gone home and memorized the album cover. I answered "well of course I did, why would I not? " LOL And there started an OCD obsession that went for a lifetime. That is how I got well versed with the engineers, the studios etc. It was usually all right there within the album cover.

ya, I do have the goods for trivia. The stories I can tell.......... I lived in Austin Tx from 1977 to 1992 and Nashville Tn from 1992 to 2002. I ate , sleep and breathed music. I do cross into classical territory on occasion. Such as a famous quote I always loved "If I miss one night of practice, I know it. If I miss two nights of practice, the critics know it. And if I miss a third night of practice, my audience will know it". So true. It works in the guitar world too. However, in that world it was usually "if I take one hit of heroin, I will know it. If I take 2 hits , my critics will know it. And if I overdose my audience will know it because I'll be on the floor of the stage" LOL

Back
Top Bottom