Vinyl only spin list

Presence - Zep
JPN press using -F, With Help From Tom/-F, Atlantic Studios x 2 US plates.
PUnvWQY.jpg
Definitely a different inner sleeve. This is the tour I saw Zep on in 1977. I was living in Sterling VA at the time and they played at the Capital Centre in Maryland. That was a cool drive in my Dad's 1966 Pontiac Catalina Station Wagon. It had the 389 with dash that looked just as the GTO. If one did not turn their head to see they were driving a "wagon" , one could brainwash themselves they were behind the wheel of a real GTO. I took a car load of friends to that concert. With the beer and bong hits going down the road, wonder how we made it to the concert and back without a "bust". It was a great show. They played for several nights. I can still hear the "chatter" in the classrooms and the halls at school with all the hippies that were lucky enough to have made the drive and cemented a life long memory. I was there the 2nd night show and Bonzo did a 20 minute solo that night, 10 minutes the night before as we compared notes in class. Presence had presence. I thought it one of my favorites of the catalog.

Definitely a different inner sleeve. This is the tour I saw Zep on in 1977. I was living in Sterling VA at the time and they played at the Capital Centre in Maryland. That was a cool drive in my Dad's 1966 Pontiac Catalina Station Wagon. It had the 389 with dash that looked just as the GTO. If one did not turn their head to see they were driving a "wagon" , one could brainwash themselves they were behind the wheel of a real GTO. I took a car load of friends to that concert. With the beer and bong hits going down the road, wonder how we made it to the concert and back without a "bust". It was a great show. They played for several nights. I can still hear the "chatter" in the classrooms and the halls at school with all the hippies that were lucky enough to have made the drive and cemented a life long memory. I was there the 2nd night show and Bonzo did a 20 minute solo that night, 10 minutes the night before as we compared notes in class. Presence had presence. I thought it one of my favorites of the catalog.

Cool story!
It has the same inner sleeve as the others. JPN pressings usually included an additional "flyer" with English/Japanese lyrics/track listings.

Back
Top Bottom