Vinyl only spin list

If that ever goes missing, I have NOT been to Canada. Just sayin'.

Now playing here:

45784402464_79e664bbb2_b.jpg

Excellent recording

Finally taking time to break this one out after getting it a couple of week or more ago. I know I listened to this once before youtube (or tried to anyhow), but I just did not get it at that point. But since discovering Kind Of Blue, my hopes are a bit higher now. Definitely better so far, since I know not to expect traditional jazz.

46461850572_36db151e9f_b.jpg

This came in the mail from the UK yesterday.
Was described as "good" condition with "some scratches" and guess what... there is only one scratch on side B that pops like 10 times. The remaining surface of the record is at least excellent. I still need to have it professionally cleaned, though.

I highly recommend this album to anyone who is into late 1960s / early 1970s psych / prog.

T2 - It'All Work Out in Boomland
DECCA (UK) / 1970

DSCF0493.JPG

Finally taking time to break this one out after getting it a couple of week or more ago. I know I listened to this once before youtube (or tried to anyhow), but I just did not get it at that point. But since discovering Kind Of Blue, my hopes are a bit higher now. Definitely better so far, since I know not to expect traditional jazz.

46461850572_36db151e9f_b.jpg

Mozart
Eine Kleine Nachtmusik Divertimento KV 287
Berliner Philharmoniker
Herbert von Karajan
-DG-

IMG_5390_zps02jkovyu.jpg

I don't know if you did that on purpose or not. Not quite up for playing mine right now, but it will spun at some point.

Back
Top Bottom