Vinyl Only Spin Playlist; Top Ten AK Members..

Ilikevinyl

Cool Breeze
Subscriber
Here are the TOP TEN AK members who are posting + commenting on the "Vinyl Only Spin Playlist". Thanks to EVERYONE who contributes to such a great thread! :thmbsp:

#1) Meggy = 6699
#2) SpeakerLabFan = 5130
#3) PMSummer = 4516
#4) CactusBob = 2648
#5) LeeVing = 2508
#6) Ilikevinyl = 2336
#7) Mowqli = 1899
#8) Divotdog = 1818
#9) Broonsbane = 1808
#10) Ruffian = 1806

These music threads are great, I have been turned on to many a new artist from these threads.

Cactus Bob also has quite the collection of speakers.:thmbsp:

And a big thumbs up to spartanmanor for starting it all.:thmbsp:

Now I have to ask the question, did you go thru every post and count them?

Hey Ken,

All you do is click on the total number of replies for a single thread, on the right side of the screen, same line as the thread title. It will then show all of the members who replied with their total number.

I missed this thread this morning, very cool Ilikevinyl!! :thmbsp: :music:

I never knew how to check for posts like this before. Sure will come in handy, Thanks!

Hey Ken,

All you do is click on the total number of replies for a single thread, on the right side of the screen, same line as the thread title. It will then show all of the members who replied with their total number.

I just learned something new, thanks Bro!

I am honored to be in such company, thanks all! And thanks to the folks on this thread, I have greatly expanded my horizons!

Hey Ken,

Thanks for the tip, I was a bit worried that you might have spent the time and actually counted them all.:D

todays my play list
nu8a5a6e.jpg
y2a3ujyr.jpg
ma2erudu.jpg
yjuqu5ev.jpg
oh ya baby nothing like vinyl !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I used tap talk and I thought this was the vinyl spin thread for today !! Tap talk is terrible to navigate with it new format , sorry to all ! I got excite cuz I finally got my table set up a and OMG !!! I have missed out a lot before today

Back
Top Bottom