Vinyl, the movie

ninetynine

I've read that there is a movie about obsessive vinyl collectors and how vinyl collecting interfears with their lives. Like conflicting with sociality, work, and general ocupations. I can't find this movie anywhere! It sure looks interesting and was also recommended to all people that have an interest in record purchasing. Anyone seen it?

Might also discribe "Ghost World" the records are 78's, still a good movie.

X

Re: re vinyl movie

Originally posted by radioactive
ninetynine, the movie your thinking of is called"high fidelity"

nope it isn't i've seen high fidelity many times. I read about vinyl on this weekly cultural newspaper. Its an independent film that is not very well known and quite hard to find.

Originally posted by ninetynine
I've read that there is a movie about obsessive vinyl collectors and how vinyl collecting interfears with their lives. Like conflicting with sociality, work, and general ocupations. I can't find this movie anywhere! It sure looks interesting and was also recommended to all people that have an interest in record purchasing. Anyone seen it?

ninetynine,

Are you becoming obsessed with seeing this movie, like to the point of conflicting with sociality, work, and general ocupations? :D

Re: Re: Vinyl, the movie

Originally posted by Rob
ninetynine,

Are you becoming obsessed with seeing this movie, like to the point of conflicting with sociality, work, and general ocupations? :D

WELL OF COURSE!!!!!!! :p:

American Splendor is another movie that has record collectors might like. Turns out that Harvey Pekar is a collector, and that's how he met R. Crumb.

Back
Top Bottom