Virginia to Missouri?

toxcrusadr

Omelette au Fromage
Long shot but I'm looking for someone who could transport an upright radio console from Richmond area to MO or thereabouts.

Tox - how soon you need this done? I might be able to do it from 2 weeks to about a month and a half from now. Probably more towards the latter.

Time is probably not an issue, an AKer has been looking for a home for this radio for awhile. I can check.

Sounds like it could work except for Sept. 21-23. Let's keep in touch and see how it works out.

Sitting here at my desk having lunch surrounded by paperwork, I'm thinking: Road trip to Virginia, can I go?

You can. We have to go through somewhere in MO to pick up a wooden case for another AK'r, then head to AL and deliver it, then head to Atlanta so I can spend one day looking like I'm working then head to VA, pick up what you want, go to Washington DC to visit a friend, then head back home. Ok with that?

Sounds great if it wasn't for this pesky job thing. :D And a host of other demands on my time. :rolleyes: I keep thinking though (you do that when you hit your mid 50s and start thinking about retirement), what if I could do stuff like that whenever I wanted? Would I actually let myself? If I won the lottery and didn't have to work, would I get bored having fun? :idea: Of course the usual answer from most people is "Hell I'd sure like to try it and see!"

Back
Top Bottom