Virus alert...don't do what I did

Bill Ashton

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I had cleaned up some stuff on my phone this afternoon and found that all my favorites had been flushed...so, putting "audiokarma.com" in I immediately get a virus that says I have been visiting adult sites!

ARRRGH!

Hope that Malwarebytes takes care of this! ...yeah I know now, Audiokarma.org...:mad:

The internet has had flashes of brilliance but now it often seems that the trolls, scammers and profiteers are winning the battle. I don't know if any of you guys have looked at the "dark web" but it is indeed dark and mere mortals have no idea.

For most of It's life the internet has had a negative/dark side, it was originally invented so Scientists could communicate information/data over great distances quickly and efficiently.

Now it is a platform for any clown with an agenda.

I had cleaned up some stuff on my phone this afternoon and found that all my favorites had been flushed...so, putting "audiokarma.com" in I immediately get a virus that says I have been visiting adult sites!

ARRRGH!

Hope that Malwarebytes takes care of this! ...yeah I know now, Audiokarma.org...:mad:

Yeah, that's what I told my wife, too. :D

Back
Top Bottom