VMPS subwoofers - Dallas Fort Worth PU only

Nat

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Some guy has a pair of VMPS subwoofers on ebay -- pickup only in the Dallas Fort Worth area, and needing refoamning of the 15 inch passive radiator -- languishing at $1 so far. Sound like a possible good deal to me (and if you need a pair of 15 inch surrounds, I have a pair left over). I found it by searching 'as is'. No connection to seller etc.

Nat said:
Some guy has a pair of VMPS subwoofers on ebay -- pickup only in the Dallas Fort Worth area, and needing refoamning of the 15 inch passive radiator -- languishing at $1 so far. Sound like a possible good deal to me (and if you need a pair of 15 inch surrounds, I have a pair left over). I found it by searching 'as is'. No connection to seller etc.
I managed to get them, was expecting a fight over them but nothing. I hope the seller does not get sellers remorse
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9737270612

Last edited:
Well, he did say that if it sold for $1.00 he would be happy as long as they were picked up, so far from seller's remorse he might be ten times happy. Congrats.

Nat said:
Well, he did say that if it sold for $1.00 he would be happy as long as they were picked up, so far from seller's remorse he might be ten times happy. Congrats.
I wish, now he wants to leave them on his front porch for me to pickup at my leisure. He said he works long hours at night & does not have time to wait on anyone to show up. So far he will not tell me what I need in order to load them. Since it is 50 miles away I do need a plan.

I'm picking them up tomorrow @ 3PM & he will be there. Guess I wore him down!
Will let you know how they are later.

bolly said:
cool dean P, good luck on the resto! :thmbsp:
bolly, I got them. The seller is quite the laid back gentleman, an electronic engineer & a hifi nut of the first order. I think he wanted to get rid of his older gear & buy all new gear when he got settled in his new home.
But one item he would not part with was the jewel of his collection is an SX 1250 that he had completly rebuilt from scratch. He does have good taste. :thmbsp:
Now to get every thing unloaded & repaired.

What happened with these? I have a chance to grab 2 of them. What are you using as crossovers and amplification?

Back
Top Bottom