VOA, Lynyrd Skynyrd Pronounced MFSL Sealed

4-2-7

Smart Ass
Sponsor
Lynyrd Skynyrd Pronounced MFSL Sealed numbered copy out of print, Gain 2. These will only go up in price from here.

Reserver starting bid $40.00
Auction ends Friday 16th, 800pm PST, shipping is on me.

bccbb3138cb125fdaa7826be0c8f37b2.jpg

The one missing in my Skynyrd collection, So;

40 Bucks

Let's get a bidding war going on this one. This LP kicks ass!

The one missing in my Skynyrd collection, So;

40 Bucks

Let's get a bidding war going on this one. This LP kicks ass!
Their best album!!! and really other than the Allman Brothers they where the start in the surge of country rock that could fill a stadium.

I was at this Day on the Green

Their best album!!! and really other than the Allman Brothers they where the start in the surge of country rock that could fill a stadium.

I was at this Day on the Green

Saw them at the Inglewood Forum, A great live band. My wife was born in the city. Almost every album I play she tells me, "Saw them on the green" Helleva run of shows back then. I came along to late. She has over 25 concert shirts from those days. Who's who of rock n roll legends.

My wife was born in the city. Almost every album I play she tells me, "Saw them on the green"

Yeah we where lucky to have Bill Gram and the big venues he would put on. As a kid we couldn't wait for summer and all the music in the area. Hell it could be the middle of the week and the radio station would say around 9-10 o,clock without any other warning. The Ramones are playing at the civic center, Santana's playing in the park at noon. We would all start finding friends and take off to see the shows.

Yeah we where lucky to have Bill Gram and the big venues he would put on. As a kid we couldn't wait for summer and all the music in the area. Hell it could be the middle of the week and the radio station would say around 9-10 o,clock without any other warning. The Ramones are playing at the civic center, Santana's playing in the park at noon. We would all start finding friends and take off to see the shows.
Heard the same thing. The Airplane headlines on the green tomorrow. Damn, We got to go! You guys were swamped with music up here.

Back
Top Bottom