1. Work behind the scenes continues. AK may go offline again for additional database and or Xenforo fixes.
    Dismiss Notice

Waiting for reports...

Discussion in 'AKFest 2008' started by enjoythemusic, May 7, 2008.

1. enjoythemusic

enjoythemusic Active Member

Hi AKers,

Just waiting on the not one, not two, but THREE reports from AKers on the AKfest. Hopefully they can send me something.

CORRECTION!!! Just this very moment got one report. Will post it up ASAP :banana:

Please register to disable this ad.

2. enjoythemusic

CORRECTION: Luther's report is now online :thmbsp:

www.EnjoyTheMusic.com :yes:

:ntwrthy: Luther did a VERY impressive job and deserves a HUGE thanks... and yes he is gettin' crazy mad paid as Enjoy the Music.com pays all our writers.

CA-CHING :beerchug:

3. Grumpy

Grumpy Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma Staff Member Admin Sponsor Subscriber

You both rock !

4. Strawman

Strawman Moderator

Very well done!

5. Mark W.

Mark W. Nut house of the Universe

Great report Luther I got more from your report as to what I was looking at then trying to remember what the hosts in the rooms told me. Plus you made up for the dozen or so rooms I missed. Thanks.

One thing I do miss in the reports so far is more on the people. Which I understand is a much harder kind of report to put together. Which makes me doubly glad I was able to make it this year so I could meet the people myself.

6. enjoythemusic

Apologies for chiming in late, as had to do the first of the season shake down the Formula 2000 open wheel racecar at NHMS track this morning for the two race event at Pocono Raceway this weekend. (see my sister site www.EnjoyTheTrack.com ).

Luther rocks, i just work here doing HTML coding and minor photo editing.

Agreed, Luther did an excellent job!

7. KeninDC

KeninDC Speedfreak Jive Subscriber

Great report and, BTW, enjoythemusic.com is a swell reference point for all kinds of new hi-fi.

Ken

8. Mystic

Mystic We're all born mad

Just read Luther's report (and pix) in the ETM article. An excellent & enjoyable read it is. :thmbsp:

9. Punker X

Punker X Moderator Moderator Subscriber

Excellent work by Luther as always, but looks like he missed a section of the forth floor. Dgwogo's and my room, along with Manley and several others on back side of the building.

10. Wardsweb

Wardsweb Behind The Curtain Staff Member Admin

In the gallery, don't forget to scroll down the first page and sort by file name in ascending order. This gives you the show in order.

In the review, Manley (room 407) comes after Hawthorne (room 405) and before Audio Dimensions (room 408).

I checked and I don't see your room either, Not sure what happened, but I assure you it was not a deliberate omission.

Attached Files:

11. BrianB

BrianB AK Vendor Emeritus Moderator

Fantastic reporting, Luther - and congratulations on having your report picked up by Enjoy The Music! :thmbsp:

12. enjoythemusic

13. whell

whell AK Subscriber Subscriber

Alot of folks missed our room, unfortunately. We were at the end of the hall on the 3rd floor, but with the floor layout, and a vacant room next to us, it looked like the exhibitor rooms ended a couple of doors up the hall from us. Oh well, maybe next year I'll bring some custom signage.

14. RichPA

RichPA Don't drive angry Staff Member Super Mod Subscriber

Great jobs, Luther and Ken:thmbsp: