Walkman sells for $6200

That's crazy, even if it was never used all this time. I bought two Sony factory refurbs that had been sitting in a Sony warehouse since 2003 for only fifty bucks a piece.....now they are selling for $63 !

Those first walkmans seem to go for a lot of money, then if you have a supper clean one and serviced I guess all bets are off.

OMG, I actually have one of these in storage. I thought maybe a couple hundred, but this is insane. I know what I'm doing this weekend....visiting the locker! I don't even remember the condition it's been so long.

OMG, I actually have one of these in storage. I thought maybe a couple hundred, but this is insane. I know what I'm doing this weekend....visiting the locker! I don't even remember the condition it's been so long.
I would, did you see the price on some of the other ones. I seen one opening bid of $499 on one with scrapes and silver paint loss that was pretty big.

Cool. Post a pic when you dig it out.
I would like to have one of these early Walkmans. But I wouldn't pay the price of a used car for one though. Well....maybe if I was rich:crazy:

will do! I honestly haven't been following the market for these. If I have what I recall I had, I'll be sure to reward the OP.

I was reading the description, and his lack of proper punctuation has it saying "...IN CASE YOU FIND A COUPLE OF SUPER LIGHT LITTLE SCRATCHES MADE IN JAPAN...".
All I could think was, "the buyer must be pretty astute, if they can tell which scratches were Japanese scratches and which were US scratches!"

I was reading the description, and his lack of proper punctuation has it saying "...IN CASE YOU FIND A COUPLE OF SUPER LIGHT LITTLE SCRATCHES MADE IN JAPAN...".
All I could think was, "the buyer must be pretty astute, if they can tell which scratches were Japanese scratches and which were US scratches!"

:rflmao:

Got a good laugh on that!
Thanks

What's next? Those plastic pocket transistors radios that were really too big for the pockets.

Or maybe they're high rollers already?:rolleyes:

Q

Thank Guardians of the Galaxy 2 for that price -

NEi0dppeT24Okr_2_b.jpg

Hey guys, Vintage Audio Gear is in. Prices are kinda out of control, or are you new here?

Back
Top Bottom