Walled Lake Estate/Record Sale

Andyman

Scroungus Stereophilus
Subscriber
I just got back form this estate/moving sale in Walled Lake from a guy with 18,000 LPs and he's asking $2.00 each. It's a mix of rock/pop/classical/jazz and basically everything. some of the LPs are pretty worn, but for $2.00 a pop, there's a lot one could take a chance on. Classical may be your best bet and there are at least a 100 Deutsche Grammophones sprinkled throughout, although most were in the back room to the right of the stairs in the basement.

I spent $30 and picked up a couple Shure test records, some vintage British blues compilations, some MJQ and Brubeck, including a 6 eye stereo that looks in good, not beat to death shape, and couple classic rock LP.

I don't know the guy and have no connection aside from wanting to let folks know about a chance to shop a LOT of LPs. Unfortunately, there's no rhyme or reason to most boxes and shelves, you you really have to flip and scan them all. I didn't finish in 2 hours I had before he closed.

Have at it if you're interested!!

http://www.estatesales.net/estate-sales/285465.aspx

This is one rack and probably about 1/10 or less of what he has...

4939776.jpg

Yep he has a lot of rekkids !

This is at least the second week of that sale.I bought about 20 LP's myself.
A few are mint !! w/ plastic inner sleeves.
I got a Mexican issue of Super tramps Breakfast in America.It's titled,The Breakfast.

This is at least the second week of that sale.I bought about 20 LP's myself.
A few are mint !! w/ plastic inner sleeves.
I got a Mexican issue of Super tramps Breakfast in America.It's titled,The Breakfast.

Desayuno en américa?

Back
Top Bottom