WANT TO BUY SPEAKERS FOR MARANTZ 2015

soroush243

hi
I just decided to buy a new set of speakers for my marantz 2015
and I don't know what exactly should the specifications be for the speaker I wanna buy to not harm the amp.
anyone have some advice?

The EPI 100 or similar Genesis Epicure models seems to be a good fit with the 2215.

BTW welcome to AK!

Barney

1. Size of room?
2. Music preference?
3. Volume?
4. What do you vae, noe?
5. What don't you like about the speakers you have?
thanks for reply
1- 15 meters
2- blues/rock/jazz
3- usually middle. not so high. I prefer quality.
4- what???
5- they do not have good sound and enough quality. now I decided to buy a turntable and thisis important to me to hear each divided voice in a song .

Most any brand of 8ohm bookshelf speaker will just fine with the 2015. I have had and have lots of Polk bookshelf units and they have been really nice with lower power receivers. You will be surprised that 15 watts will fill a decent size room with music with good speakers. I just bought a rebuilt 2220B and will be pairing it with a set of vintage Nova 7s.

FWIW. Working speakers will not harm receivers/amps.

Well, OK, there are some things to avoid but 99.9% of the time, you're safe.

get a set of Dynaco A25's
They just sound right. Like a dumb ass, i saw my set go down the road with my x-wife. Damn i miss them speakers.

Thanks dude
Most any brand of 8ohm bookshelf speaker will just fine with the 2015. I have had and have lots of Polk bookshelf units and they have been really nice with lower power receivers. You will be surprised that 15 watts will fill a decent size room with music with good speakers. I just bought a rebuilt 2220B and will be pairing it with a set of vintage Nova 7s.

Where are you located?

Budget?

Just more questions - this will help to figure out what is around you.
I live in Tehran,Iran. Most of the brands do not have official retailer in this country except a few like monitor audio, cervin wega , and this is a big limit on my choice about the brand
Budget about 500$
My current speakers are sony ss1500

Back
Top Bottom