Wanted Carol King - Tapestry

Hello Dolly was high on my Dad's 'What's Playing tonight' playlist, cranking his Fisher console. Well, moderate volume actually.

Carol King's Tapestry was a different experience. First heard in High School English 4 class. Mr. Godchaux would play it for our class with dim lights and silence on the districts Califone.

His son was Keith , pianist for the Grateful Dead. Interesting class. Interesting times. Tragic is many ways. But I am also Grateful.

Oh, what is 'The Music Barter?

Hello Dolly was high on my Dad's 'What's Playing tonight' playlist, cranking his Fisher console. Well, moderate volume actually.

Carol King's Tapestry was a different experience. First heard in High School English 4 class. Mr. Godchaux would play it for our class with dim lights and silence on the districts Califone.

His son was Keith , pianist for the Grateful Dead. Interesting class. Interesting times. Tragic is many ways. But I am also Grateful.

Your memories are just busting loose....:p

His class was big on 'On The Road' steam of consciousness writing.

So my wife and I went Kayaking today in a gorgeous granite bowl in the Sierra. Watching an eagle soar above the river inlet, I think I felt the Earth Move. And the Sky's Tumbling...

Never mind. Sorry. Hope OP hook's up a trade.

Your looking swell..

Last edited:
Tapestry is one of my all time favorite albums. Bought mine in the early 70's and pull it out periodically just for the memories.

Music barter is where we can barter albums, cds, and form of music media. This was my first post and i love it! It means more to trade knowing that each side is receiving something of meaning and value. Much better that the robotic ebay

That album sold 25 million copies. I think everyone I knew back then had one. You should be able to find a copy with no trouble.

I see Tapestry all the time on my thrift store rummaging, but it's almost always beat up due to having been played so often. Brought a lot of pleasure to many back in the day, not a bad thing...

Back
Top Bottom