"WANTED" for the Fest!

Retro Stereo

Subscriber
I've reserved a listening room and was wondering if someone would be willing to bring, and set up, a nice turntable, some vinyl, etc., and pretty much share the "listening room" experience with me? Don't worry, I'll cover ALL of the listening room expenses, I just thought having some vinyl and a nice turntable in there would be kind of cool.

Here is what I am briniging:

My Grant Fidelity RITA Integrated Tube Amp with the upgraded Shuguang Treasure and TJ Full Music tubes.

My Marantz SA-11S2 Reference SACD/CD Player.

The speakers are kind of a surprise, but if you recall, I won those Tyler Acoustics Decade D4 Speakers last year, and Tyler "does" do a "trade up" program if the speakers are "less" than a year old. So, lets just say Tyler is bringing my "new" speakers up to the Fest for me this year. :thmbsp:

Oh, more than one person can bring a TT, and we can swap them in and out if more than one person is interested?

One more thing, I just bought a Clearaudio Nano Phono Pre because some people around here I trust recommended it, so I'll be bringing that to preview as well.

Just use this here thread to let me know if anyone is interested, and thanks for your consideration in this joint venture.

Retro

I can do the table and the reckids Greg...I have that Empire 208 with the Clearaudio arm/Denon 103R combo and plenty of vinyl

Oughta be a right nice sounding room, Retro! Just make sure it doesn't shift Norah up 1/2 step. :D

I've reserved a listening room and was wondering if someone would be willing to bring, and set up, a nice turntable, some vinyl, etc., and pretty much share the "listening room" experience with me? Don't worry, I'll cover ALL of the listening room expenses, I just thought having some vinyl and a nice turntable in there would be kind of cool.

Here is what I am briniging:

My Grant Fidelity RITA Integrated Tube Amp with the upgraded Shuguang Treasure and TJ Full Music tubes.

My Marantz SA-11S2 Reference SACD/CD Player.

The speakers are kind of a surprise, but if you recall, I won those Tyler Acoustics Decade D4 Speakers last year, and Tyler "does" do a "trade up" program if the speakers are "less" than a year old. So, lets just say Tyler is bringing my "new" speakers up to the Fest for me this year. :thmbsp:

Oh, more than one person can bring a TT, and we can swap them in and out if more than one person is interested?

One more thing, I just bought a Clearaudio Nano Phono Pre because some people around here I trust recommended it, so I'll be bringing that to preview as well.

Just use this here thread to let me know if anyone is interested, and thanks for your consideration in this joint venture.

Retro

Would a Technics SL-D303 Qualify I know but it does have a nice cartridge on it a Ortofon - OM30 sounds good :naughty: I do have some nice Vinyl though MFSL 200g vinyl

Looking forward to hearing your rig this year. I promise to spin a record or two !

Did you trade up to the Decade D10's? :naughty:

I would love to bring something, but all I have is a Pioneer PL-518 with Shure M97xe. :dunno:

Did you trade up to the Decade D10's? :naughty:

I would love to bring something, but all I have is a Pioneer PL-518 with Shure M97xe. :dunno:

Decade D-10's? I just with I had a listening room at home that would do those justice. Those are waaay too big for my little room, but the ones I did get will work very well for my smaller room application.

Bring your PL-518 if you want, we'll swap it in for a session. :yes:

Retro

Wish I could make it. I would have brought my very original Rega Planar 3 with SME series 1 arm and Shure V15 IV. :tears: :thmbsp:

I don't know what your talking about, April is flying by. SO much planning for the fest, there is so much more to do.

Back
Top Bottom