Wanted to share my humble setup...

Need to fit a turntable in there!:biggrin:
I know! I was planning to use a larger desk and possibly a shelf above it but I am not sure yet. I may wait until I move into a bit bigger place.

Nice set-up. Time to start hitting the thrifts and yard sales to stoke the audio craving!

I know, it's like a treasure hunt lol.

That's nice! Like the Polks!

Rome

Yeah they are great for the size and the bass is actually impressive. The only downside I have noticed is when listening to songs that have punchy bass, they don't do so well. I think it may be because they are sealed cabinets rather than ported. Smooth, long bass notes are deep and powerful however.

Very nice looking (and I bet sounding) setup! I too am using Polks at my desk in a near field setup. Maybe you should add a sub to augment the Polks like I do!

Yeah they are great for the size and the bass is actually impressive. The only downside I have noticed is when listening to songs that have punchy bass, they don't do so well. I think it may be because they are sealed cabinets rather than ported. Smooth, long bass notes are deep and powerful however.
Get some bigger Polks. You'll feel the punch then - the bigger passive radiators pump out excellent bass. ;)

Back
Top Bottom