Wards!!!!

Patience my son - Deep breath Thor - You must fine the center of your chi. :)

I went to a party yesterday from 4:30-12:00. Didn't wake up today until 9:00. :guitar: :beer:

The first unit is the P/SP-1500 like I have, the second is the P/SP-1000 (1500's little brother) and the third is a P/DD digital processor (not a preamp). :nerd:

I have been reading up a little on pre amps and I believe I want one that has dts and 5.1, do you know of any affordable solutions?? The only ones I have been able to find were way outta my price range.

Do a search on Denon on Ebay. There are several nice audio/video preamps, receivers, and integrated amps that have more than enough capabilities for you wants. They also can be had for less than the Parasound. I had a AVC-3030 that was really nice. I gave it to my brother-in-law when I went to the Parasound.

I was just looking at some denon HT recievers, thats weird! It caught my eye that some models have pre amp outs, these look like a good solution for me, I will check the integrated amps too.

There is also a Denon dealer in town so I will check his prices too.

I do have a question tho, now I can use the pre outs to power my mains rears and subs, but I can still use the receivers outputs for the center channel (and rear center if 6.1) right?? Is so this is definetely the solution for me since I will not have to buy another amp for the center (s) channel.

Thor be patience

Wards please allow me to come to your defence.( Not that you need me). ;)

Thor how dare you post a :mad: even if followed by a;) .

He is a man who has given so freely of his knowledge and as made the most incredible offer of anyone on this site.:eek:

Speaking on behalf of Wards, for any member who lives in a northern climate feel free to consider Wards home your home next winter.:)

Now Wards didn't say the above exactly this way but l sense the offer is there.:D

Warm weather; cold beer ; great gear and the company of Wardsweb - it doesn't get any better. Heh l get first crack at driving the GMC.

Gee l feel warm and fuzzy all over.:D :D

Me loves Wards! ............Ummm in a manly, non squeel like a pig way. He knows I wasn't seriously peeved at him for ignoring my PM's ;) Wait a minute! Whats taking him so long to answer my question in this post dammit!!! :mad: ;) :D :p:

I feel the love.

Thor a receiver or integrated amp is your best best, because you can use both the internal and external amps. These really do make the best sense for most people.

Back
Top Bottom