Was the Fest great again this year?

You guys were real men though.....I heard you got the 30 pack, as opposed to my lightweight 10-pack.

That might explain the cannons :lmao:

We passed them out and still had a half dozen I gave to grumpy's son. The look on grumpy's face was priceless. :)

Carl

shit I eat about 12 alone. Paid for it but i I'm used to it :)

White Castle are gourmet burgers, thats why they are so small, like french food...a taste only for the refined...I lived next door to a White Castle, and never had a belly ache...I guess I am refined...LOL

WhiteSE said:
White Castle are gourmet burgers, thats why they are so small, like french food...a taste only for the refined...I lived next door to a White Castle, and never had a belly ache...I guess I am refined...LOL

Funny, I was thinking no sense, no feeling.

:yuck: :D

:zoom:

Sorry, I coulldn't resist.

grumpy said:
shit I eat about 12 alone. Paid for it but i I'm used to it :)

I can't believe you guys let out of towners eat that stuff. :nono: Then again, somebody brought me up some 190 proof grain alcohol. :D

Fisher-Dave said:
Are those sliders the same thing we call Kristal burgers down here? Maybe I missed something :scratch2:

Pretty much the same thing, though White Castles are the original model.

I stayed away from them this time.They taste good to me but sometimes you have to pay dearly for the pleasure...

Thats funny LOL I thought about everybody eats about a dozen at least once a week,but never had them make me play a tune though :D

Jack, Here in the greater NYC area White Castle burgers are known as "belly bombs" sure taste great going down...but help me lord 'cause the aftermath "ain't" pretty!

Anybody out there remember the chain Wetson's?

Thanks for reducing my only good thread into a vision of a bunch of guys sitting around farting and belching. :D

When you guys come to Atlanta you'll have to try the Varsity. Almost as old as the city. The dogs and burgers will stay with you for awhile as a reminder of your visit to this hugely popular Atlanta restaurant. :D

Terry

I actually had some monday night after I got 12hours of sleep.
There not bad when your not drinkin but when you are BOY OH BOY!

Back
Top Bottom