Waveguide Driver Buy??

Andyman

Scroungus Stereophilus
Subscriber
Consider this part two to the Econo WaveGuide horn group buy thread.
Bauhausler is looking to order some Selenium drivers from PE and I could use a set too, so we are wondering if anyone else was looking for a couple drivers. I know some of the buyers already have drivers, but there may be others. The more we can pool together the better; at 4 we get a price break and cshipping certainly will be less.

FWIW, I'm leaning toward the D220Ti @ $40.80 each. this seems to be the driver of choice in the main thread.

D220Ti

PM me or Bauhausler if you want in; Bauhausler will do the ordering; I'm just rounding up willing victims :D

If you have a wholesale account with PE the price drops to $36.92 6+ ordered it drops to $33.34. I already have BMS drivers...

This was just posted in the speaker/waveguide thread.....sounds like a deal.

This is kind of dollars and sense but today, 8/22/2008, the D210ti is on the PE deal of the day for $25 with threaded throat, perfect for the Pyle wave guide horn from MCM; $25 D210ti PE

OK, I just talked to Parts Express and Debby told me that they honnor the $25.00 price on the D210Ti 24 business hours after the special day. So, they will sell you that driver on Monday as well. AND, they are also open tomorrow. So you have the weekend to think about these. Cheers.

OK, more news. Someone on the thread in the speaker forum, just said that if we had a commercial account, they would only be $20.00. Cheers.

OK, more news. Someone on the thread in the speaker forum, just said that if we had a commercial account, they would only be $20.00. Cheers.

$25 looks to me like the best price I'm going to see. I don't have a commercial account.

Dam for $20.00 a piece I'd be in on that, heck I'd get my adaptors for free!

Let me see about a commercial account, I may have a contact.

You know, the way we get stuff, someone in SMAC should just go ahead and set one up somehow for the group...

I'd do it if no one else did, but I don't order hardly anything myself.

You know, the way we get stuff, someone in SMAC should just go ahead and set one up somehow for the group...

I'd do it if no one else did, but I don't order hardly anything myself.

Do you need a tax ID number to set up a commercial account?

OK My contact has an account and I need to know the quantity! (He's local)

So 16 drivers, 2 for me, andy, dennis, squid, punker, ross an (4) cosmos for the D210TI screw on
http://www.parts-express.com/pe/pshowdetl.cfm?Partnumber=264-235&dotd=082208&orefer=dotd&orefer=dotd $20.30 ea

And were getting 8 adaptors, 2 for me, ross, squid an andy (bolt on driver to screw on horn)
http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?&Partnumber=264-323 $2.80 ea

Also cosmos plus me, ross an andy for 8 adaptors (screw on driver to bolt on horn)
http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?&Partnumber=264-322 $2.57 ea

Let me know so I can get this ordered, I really don't want to ask him to get a bunch of other
stuff to but maybe if there were a few multiple cap or coil things, what you guy's think on it?

--------------

EDIT:

OK I'm closing this buy and calling it done, will get the order placed for the above parts.

Will need the cash for these tomorrow, as the layout is decent size for him to shell out! Thanks.
(Consider a few bucks for shipping here as well)

Everything is updated on post 12.

Looks good to me. Thanks for setting this up, Kegger, and for whoever (Andy?) spotted the price drop.
I'll see some of you tomorrow @ the shindig.

BTW to Keg - I keep forgetting to tell you I'm bringing a bunch of different LEDs , including IR's, you can have for biasing the amp you're building.

Looks good to me. Thanks for setting this up, Kegger, and for whoever (Andy?) spotted the price drop.
I'll see some of you tomorrow @ the shindig.
not me, I think the tip of the hat goes to DGWojo for that. :thmbsp:

Kegger:

Any idea on when they'll be delivered?
Ohio is close. so with any kind of luck maybe Monday or Tuesday???

I'm thinking tuesday or wednesday, as they probably won't ship till monday.

As soon as they come in I'll post it here and let you know.

Back
Top Bottom