WDET Live CD sets! - Thanks AndyMan!

hjames

We are all just walking each other home.
Staff member
Super Mod
Subscriber
4 CD sets "WDET Live!" Vols 1-3 HDCD! 3 sets Available
Andyman kindly offered these live-set CDs from his once-musical local public station WDET.
I gather they went to the national Feeds like most of the Public radio stations have done in recent years. My local fav WAMU did that many years ago ...
Anyway, Andy's package arrived late yesterday and I dumped them to iTunes in Lossless format last night when I had a few moments, so I could listen to them today at work (pre-Christmas slump with most of the govies burning their excess Use-it-or-Lose-it-Leave this week). Nice stuff and it was an exceptionally fine price (4CDs for $18!) - at the moment ...Los Lobos - tastey stuff!
Thanks again Andy - a highly recommended seller on AK!!

And I received mine yesterday as well, very nice so far, but only got thru volume 1 in the car.

Thanks Andy!!

I’ve listened to 3 out of 4 cds so far, these are good!

AndyMan is a great seller and AKer!

Thanks for the kudos folks; it's appreciated. WDET was something special back then, and these CDs do a nice job showcasing the musivsl variety it delivered back then.
And the quality if yhe recordings is stunning; I'm serious when I say I wish all my CDs sound this nice.
I'll keep my eyes peeled for more of these as they certainly are CDs that should be enjoyed and not archived.

Back
Top Bottom