We Are Live and Nation Wide

I will be flying up on the 20th and staying at the hotel. Hope to see you guys there. Can't wait, going to be a blast!:banana:

Book your rooms guys. We are getting a pretty sweet rate

I'm the winner!!

My room is booked!

The person who answered the phone, however, had no knowledge of the event, and was unable to give me the special rate. He's going to check on it! The rack rate is $129/night, so I'll definitely check back in a day or two to make sure I got the AK rate.

I'm looking forward to this!
Clay

Clay

The arrangement's were made late today probably not entered into the computer yet. Our room rate is 69.00 a nite. I will take care of your room tomorrow.

Grumpy

Wow, This thing has grown to very exciting proportions.

Fantastic, Something to get excited for in Febraury.

What the heck Ding.......Ain't Valentine's Day enough excitement for one month? :p:

I sure wish I could be there, just not enough income this time of year, though if it is as big of a success as it should be, I will be putting away the pennies the rest of the year for next year's event. One good thing, I do have my wifes blessing if I can find the dough, so I'll be looking under the couch cushions in the morning.

Understand that I am single ... but, I do have a lot of vacuum cleaners ...
If anyone or two or so would be coming by Lincoln on I-80, you've got a crash pad here just for the cost of me showing off some of my stereos.
I do have a bunch of gear we could play with and swap around in different combos :dunno: :rolleyes: :cool: :D

:lmao: Reading between the lines...........I need help moving my stuff around because it is so freakin' heavy and I have too much of it, if we get a chance to turn it on, that would be a bonus :D

This looks fun. It sounds like a blast getting to compare lots of different cool old gear side by side. I wish I could go:(

Just got back from a shop near me called Audio Dimensions and its in the works for them to bring out a set of Maggie 1.6's and Tube amplification.

If you folks have never heard these you are in for a treat.

grumpy

Cool

Just make sure it's a tube amp with "big balls"! And if you catch me spending too much time camped out with the Maggies please remind me I've got some horns to listen to! MikE

After hemming and hawing about being there (Feb isn't exactly the best month to be on the road in the northern part of the US), I decided that I'd like to attend. Certainly one factor is that...what the hell would be the problem with this picture if the Member of the Year doesn't show up..?? ;) Certainly another is that there are a lot of guys I want to meet, and a lot of gear I'd like to ogle over.

So.....if the weather Gods are at least semi-cooperative, I plan on being there.

Wooo Hooo! :banana: Echo my man, it will be great to meet you and talk audio, of course.

Fantastic - I'm looking forward to meeting you, EchoWars! You do realize that you'll have to wear a crown for the duration of the event, don't you? Would anyone here able to provide a crown? (Or is there perhaps a Burger King in the vicinity of the hotel?)

Now, regarding gonefishin's unfortunate absence from the event: I say that we send an AK special-ops team to crash his exam with a keg in tow, and to set fire to a box of transistors under one of the smoke detectors when there are five minutes remaining to complete the test. Is anyone up for this assignment?

Cheers,
Brian

Back
Top Bottom