Weather Sensor

Soundork

I admit, I am a dork. More on it at the bottom of this message.

I would like to install a weather sensor. Problem is that all that I have seen so far come with some form of display, while my preference is to have it directly send its data to my computer. I would like to have the ability to store it, manipulate it in order to produce graphs and charts and display the current conditions on the PC screen. I would like to have all this for about $200.

Can anyone point my feet in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

Best

Soundork.

P.S. From fourth until ninth grade, I religiously recorded the temperature at my house three times a day, just like the real meteorological stations did at the time. Much, much later I got my current job in CT and for the first year I rented an apartment, while my family was still in RI. I would return in the weekends and get up at four something on Monday morning to go back to work in CT. By the time my wifes workday started, she had a detailed report of the temperature changes along the road. It took two hours to get from home in RI to work in CT. I wont bother you with the details, but in essence: During the summer, RI is about ten degrees colder (we lived within a walking distance from the beach), while CT is about seven degrees colder in the winter.

Back
Top Bottom