Release Date
August 12, 2016
Duration
01:17:00
Genre
Classical
Styles
Keyboard

Currently blasting through an open window with 4 speakers at my new neighbors and their dam'ned yappy dogs.

Jefferson Airplane
Crown of Creation
IMG_0214.JPG

1 of 4 cd's in the boxed set IGNITION which also contains

Jefferson Airplane Takes off
Stereo and mono versions

After Bathing at Baxters

Surrealistic Pillow
Stereo and mono versions

In my town, both are illegal.
Now Playing
LeonardCohen_TheFuture_CD6.JPG
Kind of reminds me of those long ago days of apartment living.

How could anyone consider playing The Airplane, Oasis or Leonard Cohen at proper volume levels when speakers are pointed outwards through open windows as an illegal act?
There are noise ordinances here in S.E.Texas U.S.A. as well, however in most cases the weight of the law is on the side of the Human Being seeking quiet enjoyment in the habitation of their castle. Dogs are property and have not the unalienable rights as people. As for myself, I am simply pursuing happiness.

I am considering playing John Fahey's City of Refuge at them next. That may however be considered a violation of the Constitution's cruel and unusual punishment thing.

Now Playing
View attachment 912743
Kind of reminds me of those long ago days of apartment living.

How could anyone consider playing The Airplane, Oasis or Leonard Cohen at proper volume levels when speakers are pointed outwards through open windows as an illegal act?
There are noise ordinances here in S.E.Texas U.S.A. as well, however in most cases the weight of the law is on the side of the Human Being seeking quiet enjoyment in the habitation of their castle. Dogs are property and have not the unalienable rights as people. As for myself, I am simply pursuing happiness.

I am considering playing John Fahey's City of Refuge at them next. That may however be considered a violation of the Constitution's cruel and unusual punishment thing.
Oh no, not "City of Refuge"!

Back
Top Bottom