Week 12

Yassir Carl!

My Packers vs. your Niners! And it's wet and rainy in Lambeau.

I want to go out to watch the game (Lions on here), but I've got a plumbing issue here which may prevent it.

Hot Damn

I made two last minute lineup changes. I decide to go with T.Green instead of C.Pennington [no particular reason] and Chad throws a pik early and has zero points at half. Then I heard the Vikings were starting M.Bennett so I pull C.Martin and Bennett has a decent 1st half; 1 TD, 62 yards. So of my nine starters, my two running backs are doing pretty well.

MikE

Congrats Jon

You sure kicked my :butt2: Nice lineup you have there. All I want to know is how's come Kitna couldn't have flipped a few of those balls to Warrick :dunno: MikE

Damn I thouth I may win one this week :p:

Hey Guys,
So how bad did I lose?
I didn't know 2 of my starters didn't PLAY! :nerd:

Carl

Lose

You WON 63-59! And only one of your starters didn't play, everyone else scored. MikE

WTF!!! :dammit: I got absolutely ZERO output from everyone but Holmes!!! And of course the kicker I benched scored 17!!! :mad:

Now I need my QB and kicker to score 40 tonight :confused:

Re: Congrats Jon

Originally posted by MikE
You sure kicked my :butt2: Nice lineup you have there.
All I want to know is how's come Kitna couldn't have flipped a few of those balls to Warrick :dunno: MikE

Thanks Mike, just hoping to make the playoffs.

Yeah, the difference in winning and losing seems to depend on the number of touches our players get and the type of offense their teams are running.

Jon :)

Last edited:
grump...last night they had the score 60 - 59. With me being up. Today, they must have had a revision of some sort...they took 1 point away from Wayne. We're tied!

I sure hope Jurevicious gets me a point in tonights game :eek:

Andy

I see you picked up Boston. I'm sorry but I've had my fill of that freak [of nature]. Both as a fan and a owner. Good luck with that guy. MikE

I sure am glad I dumped Tiki Barber, he was killing me making
yards then costing points with fumbles.
How does he eat with those hands? :headscrat

Carl

Back
Top Bottom