Welcome to our newest members - Ladies

Wardsweb

Behind The Curtain
Staff member
Admin
Mrs. Grumpy and Mrs. Kamakiri welcome to our little audio world. Does this mean we have to situp in our chairs and put shoes on? :)

I just noticed it ....welcome ...welcome ...welcome!!!!!!!!;)

I dont think the chances of mrs Reel 2 Reel joining are too good though!!!!! ....she wont touch one of these computer thingys.....

Honour Our New Mmebers

Welcome aboard ladies it's good to have some new members that share my sensitive outlook on relationships.;)

Hope to see you at the next AK Fest.:D

Originally posted by Reel 2 Reel
I also just noticed ...we have women now...I have to change my signature!!!

Damn...I liked that one too!!!

I think our wives have heard worse being married to us ;)

Kam and i were thinking about adding a "widows of AK" room just for our wives ;)

Welcome aboard to both of you. It's nice to be able to put a face with a name without getting nauseous.

Welcome to both the ladies. I guess somebody should sweep up the beer cans and spray some air freshener so they don't get scared off early................

:D

How about a new DYI forum on ........

"How and what nick nacks to put on top of stereo equipment, ...and speakers"

;) :D HI LADIES !!

Originally posted by tentoze
Welcome to both the ladies. I guess somebody should sweep up the beer cans and spray some air freshener so they don't get scared off early................

:D

Remember she lives with me (a slob already) so no need to tidy up much. I can tell ya she hates stubbing her toe on piles of stereo gear :D

I would invite my Julia, but she has a thing about organizing people, I am scared they would take over. Well maybe not such a bad idea, let the women run the finances while we play! Should I ask her or not?:confused:

Thank you all for the warm welcome to AK. I thought it was about time to join in since i'm always reading over Tim's shoulder.

Grumpy, that was cute but i'm sure you wont scare us off, sure we've seen worse. After all we have alot of gear here too!!! :D

After meeting some of you at AK fest I can truly say that i've never met a group of people like you.

Glad to be aboard.

I still aint sitting up and putting my shoes on :eek: :lmao: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom