Welcome to the AudioKarma Vintage Forum!

This cow likes his sound warm:

cow.gif

Here is a cold cow:

winter-moo-im-cold.jpg

Chris

Well guys & gals... I live basically dead center in the U.S. (Elmwood Illinois to be exact, which is about 25 miles from Peoria.) Home of Richard Pryor & Sam Kinison. Now you know why my humor's so strange...

The frozen Cow is kind of what happens in the winters here.

Ya see, we Drink REAL Frosty Milk Shakes here in this One Cow Town. ;)

Ye-Ha & Yum-Yum...
mOOnie

Originally posted by moondog
Well guys & gals... I live basically dead center in the U.S. (Elmwood Illinois to be exact, which is about 25 miles from Peoria.) Home of Richard Pryor & Sam Kinison. Now you know why my humor's so strange...

The frozen Cow is kind of what happens in the winters here.

Ya see, we Drink REAL Frosty Milk Shakes here in this One Cow Town. ;)

Ye-Ha & Yum-Yum...
mOOnie

Haaaaa, I knew I was right. Now I win the grand prize. Moon, you can send that check to my address on file. Many thanks :D

PHI ZAPPA KRAPPA

The premier American composer of the 20th century, and what do people remember? "Hey, wasn't he the guy who had his picture taken on the toilet." Nice touch Frank.

"I suggest to you that STUPIDITY, not hydrogen, is the most plentiful element in the universe."
FZ

I Like It

Ok, I just noticed that Vintage is now Vintage Solid State. While I have real reservations about expelling Tube chat from the Vintage Forum, I accept the wishes of the current membership and think that this will only help the forum I moderate, funneling more discussion (vintage and modern) in that one location. I have no problem with Vintage Tube discussion in the Tube Audio Forum. And it certainly lets everyone know where they are welcome.

MikE

Back
Top Bottom