Welcome to the British Audio Forum!

Discussion in 'British Audio' started by Bigerik, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Ken Mitchell

Ken Mitchell New Member

New guy, somewhat a fan of British/UK gear though don't know if any of my current stuff actually qualifies. By brand, yes. By country of manufacture, perhaps no.

KEF R500, R200C, R100, ProJect RPM1. Other items too, but Canadian, Japanese or US brands also of offshore build; NAD, Sony, SVS, Bluesound

2. red 111

red 111 AK Subscriber Subscriber

love the british sound heres some of my stuff target t5tt rack,monitor audio m3 gold floor standers,cyrus2 amp,cyrus tuner,Nad 7240pe receiver,Nadc316BEE int. amp,Nad4020 tuner,Nadc402 tuner,Nadc542 cd player,Linn Wakonda preamp,musical fidelity X-PRE,X-LP,X-CANS,X-PSU ,LEAK troughline mono tuner,ArcamAlpha 7 cd player....Linn LK 140 amp...

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  3. Harryconover

Harryconover Well-Known Member

Had a pair of spender BC 3 in a small room you could get decent SPL with a pair of Macitosh MC60s but they would tach all. The clean power you could muster one week end I just rebuilt some Crown PS 2 s strapped them both to mono managed to clip negative phase once that weekend with my only problem being some short term hearing loss .

4. Harryconover

Harryconover Well-Known Member

What cold beer !

5. JohnnyNapalm

JohnnyNapalm Member

Hello, currently running an Isotek Mini Sub mains conditioner, Kef Reference 4.2’s, Kef Reference 3.2’s, Kef Reference 200C and a Rega Planar 3 TT. Cheers.