Well, here we are again...

God these threads you keep doing are getting pathetic, they're like you keep looking for some kind of attention. There is a 250,000 membership here, your going to run into all sorts of people and behaviors get over it. Do your thing and don't worry about it, if you don't like what others have to say put them on ignore and your more than welcome to start with me. But three months ago you where stomping your feet say good by and complaining about the same thing, here you are back again complaining about the same thing.

Guess what nothing has changed except you haven't posted here for 3 months.
Well it looks like he's gonna get his chance to try out that ignore function LOL :rflmao:

Good for you 2, must be the holiday spirt!
Yeah, It's just we had a good talk about why one would be on this site and that there is so many members that like different things.

Audio is secondary to me, making friends is far more important in being here, audio falls behind music as well. So if someone is being a snob to me in all it's manners it really doesn't hurt me. But if I see threads started for that behavior I will be saying something, the site is all audio and no attitude.

Yeah, It's just we had a good talk about why one would be on this site and that there is so many members that like different things.

Audio is secondary to me, making friends is far more important in being here, audio falls behind music as well. So if someone is being a snob to me in all it's manners it really doesn't hurt me. But if I see threads started for that behavior I will be saying something, the site is all audio and no attitude.
Exactly! And see, this is exactly why I wrote my original post(s). For a site that's all about audio & no attitude, there's sure a lot of attitude to be seen. Unfortunately in the process of making this problem stand out better, people misunderstood my "intention" for "attention" (whore) so I guess it did more damage than it helped.

With that being said, I've deiced to move on. Already posted several threads, even commented on various things, so (as I already stated in Goodbye Post, which someone bumped & revived) let's let's just put this behind us & focus on what matters, music & audio hardware. Heck, even video and/or old computers, as long as they fit the conversation :beerchug:

Back
Top Bottom