well....i see's lots of ole faces here....

well...i'm kinda a floater....

ok..ok....i got kicked out....

lol

just funnin'

so this yer new home?

yea, among other places. but mainly here and axiom audio's forums. I coulndt stand AR anymore. i go there every once in a while but thats about it.:banana: welcome to audio karma BTW!

yea...

i feel yer pain 'bout AR....i still drop in..but not fer long!!

Peace, and thanks fer the welcome, Pogue

pogue

Hey Buddie, good to see an old friend! Hope you hang around. We could always use more posts like your "infamous DIY speaker" pix. MikE

I'm not sure how to post pic's...

in this format (trust me I've already tried lol) can you give me a dumby lesson? Oh and by the way seems like you guys (gals) have a great hang-out here...good job!!

Like this...

Just "preview" your post w/o using the "browse" button [to add pix] and when satisfied, then use the "browse" button to add your photo from your HD. Just like AudioReview except no "cut-n-paste" required.

MikE

hmmmm...

let give this a whirl....
70chev2.jpg

Last edited:
Pogue...good ta see ya:D Seems like we may be in a bit of trouble:( as you've figured out how ta post pics ;) nice job MikE:rolleyes:

saddle up ...I'll buy :D

nice ta see you too me brudda....

hope things are well on your end!!! alls well here...just work work work..

hopefully i'll be pickin' up nOrh's Le Amps II's (x4) within the next month or so...just for a fix!!

Peace, Pogue

leamp2_6.jpg

:grnbounce Hey Pogue:beer:

Great to see ya.:rockon: I still stop at AR to get a laugh from the cable wars.:bash:

Kinda miss those good old days at the P&B, donchya know. Saw eric the red here too.:zoom:

Hope you stick around a while.

:DGeorge:cool:

Hey brudda!!

nice to see you too!! Ya all's well here...Iv'e also see ETR hangin round a bit...thats great i miss seein' all the gang!! Hope things are well on your end and I'm sure I'll be seein' ya!!!

Peace, Pogue

Here For You

thepogue - buddy perhaps you are not aware of some of the benifits l provide for new members here.;)

1. Free storage for your audio equipment.
2. Very reasonable rates to break in your audio cables.
3. Free evaluation ( in my home of course) of your equipment.

Some of the other guys will also offer the above but they're "Audio Whores" not a true blue Canadian such as myself. :D :D :D

Welcome aboard.

Ya kill me Macc ! :lmao: :lmao:

Hope ya stick round Pouge:)

Ahhh...the old AR days...we did have some fun.

Pogue...how's the kid? Hope he's doing well! Do ya still talk to Da Bone?

oh...I heard your amps were going to be sent to BigMacc to get checked out before you get them...ya better go talk to Barnes ;)

mac gotta come get the stuff...

and bring LOTS to drink!!! ;) :beer:

Kids are fine on this end....growin' like weeds...

hope your doin' well me brudda!!! looks like there's a thread for the oldies but goodies over @ AR now...good go see if I can streal a free drink!!

Nice ta see ya Brudda!!!

also thanks fer the welcome Mac...if i get any extra gear i'll send it yer way!! (just fer you to check out of course! ;)

Back
Top Bottom