Well, its been almost 24 Hours...

Sandy G

Retired Member
...And nary a Peep from the revelers in Novi...Did they all get Drunk, get in a big Cussfight, & Kill each other ? Or are the systems there so incredibly great, they haven't been able to Come Up for Air yet ? Guys, we'd LIKE to know a LITTLE of what's goin' on...Pretty please, w/Sugar on top ?!? (grin) -Sandy

...And nary a Peep from the revelers in Novi...Did they all get Drunk, get in a big Cussfight, & Kill each other ? Or are the systems there so incredibly great, they haven't been able to Come Up for Air yet ? Guys, we'd LIKE to know a LITTLE of what's goin' on...Pretty please, w/Sugar on top ?!? (grin) -Sandy

Maybe they're just being fest-ive. :D

Wish I was there...

Live entertainment in the lobby right now so everyone is probably drinking and listening to some great jazz. ;)

Live entertainment in the lobby right now so everyone is probably drinking and listening to some great jazz. ;)

I see you're in St Clair Shores, Michigan..I don't think you're THAT far away...Why ain't you down there w'em ?!? I know I would be, if I could...(Sigh...)

Someone decided to crank up a 20,000 WPC horn system in his room. The result caught the attention of Homeland Security forces, and the place is quarantined pending further investigation.

Either that, or someone decided to put on a demonstration of their home-brew still next to the audio gear :beerchug: :beer: , and they're all temporarily unconscious...

Here's some pics... Bogdan room, a bunch of Hawthorne Audio and mini Maggies in Audio Dimensions room.

Attachments

• Bogdan.jpg
    Bogdan.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 105
  • Hawthorne2.jpg
    Hawthorne2.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 93
  • Hawthorne3.jpg
    Hawthorne3.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 70
  • Hawthorne-cookies.jpg
    Hawthorne-cookies.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 70
  • Magnepan.jpg
    Magnepan.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Well,...yesterday took its toll ...:beer::music::beer::music::beer::music::beer::music::beer:
Feelin' better today,but I left about 10PM..I'm not one for sleeping on the floor of my listening room,and I wanted to be in better shape tomorrow than I was today.It's been a good time ! .. :yes:

So far this picture of the listening room I am sharing with JBStemp is the only one I have taken.
picture.php

Last edited:
A few more... Mwhell's room, Roadrider100's room, Selah CBT speakers, Vapor Aurora with BMC and Vapor Cirrus with Eastern Electric.

Attachments

• Mwhell.jpg
    Mwhell.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 90
  • Mwhell3.jpg
    Mwhell3.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 75
  • Roadrider100.jpg
    Roadrider100.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 88
  • SelahCBT2.jpg
    SelahCBT2.jpg