Went to the car show and thought you guys may like to see some pics

grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Went to Detroit's Autorama today. Seen lots of cookie cutter cars but a few stood out. I will post a few pics if you guys like.

Grumpy

yeah thats me on the bike. Should a had my boots on.

No disrespect, but the hell w/Grumpy-check out the lt green tank top behind him...Yeah, baby !!<Grin> Seriously-Great shots, there, Dave !! One I couldn't figger out-the 1st one-izzat a Rambler wagon ? Was this event held in Cobo Hall? -Sandy G.

I agree, only as far as the softail goes.

I don't see Dave on a proper rigid - he needs the rear suspension for a comfy ride. Other than that, straight old school - front spoke wheel, no front brake, panhead or knucklehead motor, jockey shift, kick start, and ape hangers. I like the blue, but with pearl pinstriping, and a tank with custom pearl flames on it. Add a big, angled sissy bar on the rear, yeah.

Yeah, that's what I see.

Cheers,
Russ

Last edited:
Nah Rigids ain't really for me. That bike was about 2 sizes to small for me. Now a springer is what I lusted for since they made then available again but I would gladly settle for a Dresser.

Sandy.

IIRC the first pic was a 60 rambler wagon. pic does not do it justice.

Here's a couple more

One of Barris and one of his creations.

Great pics,Grump! Sandy,that's Grump's daughter you are referring too!!

I am not allowed to ride a cycle on PEI. Apparently I take the corners on 2 wheels :rofl:

Alan

now this is the kind of stuff i dig

One if not the sweetest Caddys ive ever seen.

Had to take another of it.

Back
Top Bottom