Went to the car show and thought you guys may like to see some pics

I don't think they do that until today after all the votes have been placed.

luvvinvinyl said:
tentoze, apparently we are like-minded about cars, too. :thmbsp:

I'm just wondering why they didn't sell a chit-load of those AMX's. I guess they never made very many, so they didn't sell very many. Sure was a nicer looking car than the Javelin IMO. And the later Javelins, fuggeddaboutit....

So where's all the 32 Deuce's and T Buckets?

That's more my style... :D

Scott

Deuce's, T's and Shoeboxes where everywhere. I usually don't shoot their pics or i end up with nothing but them.

One more of the bikes tho not my style.

Did Chip Foose have a car entered in the Riddler this year? On that "Rides" show on TLC he was working on a car for the Riddler but in the end decided to wait till the next Riddler to enter it, I wonder if this years is the Riddler he was entering or skipping????

Did Foose build the Sic Fish or was that Troy P ? If it was Foose then the silver Cuda would have prolly been his entry.

From Street rodder dot com:

Ken Reister of Littleton, Colorado with his Chip Foose designed and built 1936 Ford roadster proved to much for the competition and, hence, was awarded the 2005 Don Ridler Memorial Award for the shows best vehicle, first time shown. Congratulations are in order for Ken, Chip and the rest of the crew that brought this outstanding roadster to “life.”

This car is amazing. Click here and scroll down

http://www.streetrodderweb.com/events/0503sr_detpg3/

Back
Top Bottom