Western Electric $$ Do I leave work now, and drive an hour?

biscuithead

Me likes the eargasm retroplasm...
upload_2017-4-27_10-56-49.png

Are these at the top of the food chain, and do I empty my checking account to grab these?
If I bought them, I could only play with them for a few months before I had to sell them... to make that months mortgage...

401(k) loan maybe? Paypal/credit card? Those look sweet! Definitely want to know what you're getting into though with that kind of coin.

I had a similar situation...kinda...where if I would have immediately left work I had a shot at getting some Altec 19's for $150. Felt too guilty about leaving work and ripping the guy off to do it. Not sure what they ended up selling for but sometimes I regret that one.

Watching with interest!

I remember watching a pair (that pair?) on eBay a few years back. Sure wish I could have another chance at 'em - they look like a lot of fun!

I can't get an email back from him, I've tried multiple email accounts...
We have a couple heavy-hitting flippers in our state that employ "satellite" pickers. It is rare day to find a (if it is real) sale like this lasting 48 hours.

Wow, those two just scream $$$$$. My father worked for WE in the early 60's through the 70's. I imagine he ran across a lot of old tube stuff. (sigh)

No legit ad for something that serious and expensive gets haphazardly posted on CL using a picture off the internet.

Trap-game.jpg

Back
Top Bottom