Westworld season 2 episode 4: help identifying turntable

cchean

For those who watch HBO's "Westworld", the last episode that aired on Sunday, "Riddle of the Sphinx" featured a turntable at the beginning that I was not able to identify. Anyone else noticed it?

Haven't seen that series, but I did see a pair of JBL 4311B's in a Geico commercial...

Haven't seen that series, but I did see a pair of JBL 4311B's in a Geico commercial...

That's cool, but did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express?

I have to watch West World sometime. I hear it's pretty good.

I'm still trying to spot the turntable I supplied to The Man In The High Castle. I'm mostly through season 2 and no sign so far, but I did nod off a couple of times.

For those who watch HBO's "Westworld", the last episode that aired on Sunday, "Riddle of the Sphinx" featured a turntable at the beginning that I was not able to identify. Anyone else noticed it?
I noticed it, cut being played was early Stones "play with fire'. Thought it was a Project table. But with so many other things in the series, it may be a one off.

Love the series and the Stones playing on perhaps a Project table?

Unfortunately it didn't end well for the record spinning Stones Fan!

If you've got Amazon Prime you can watch in the HBO channel there. It's pretty amazing.

HBO isn't included with Prime though. It's an add-on for a monthly charge of $14.99. That's what all the streaming and cable/satellite companies charge except for DirecTV ($18.99/mo.) but oddly DirecTV's OTT (over the top) streaming service, DirecTV Now, only charges $5.00/mo.

John

HBO gave a free preview of the first season,now I'm hooked. B**tards! I will not subscribe,I will not subscribe.......

Back
Top Bottom