What’s Santa Bringing You This Year?

cason

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Just two weeks away and no one started a thread, so what’s on your wishlist audiowise this year?
I have it on pretty good authority that there’ll be a Rothwell Audio Headspace Head amp under my tree. What about y’all?

Topping NX4 headphone amp/DAC.

51eFEOP8QGL._SL1000_.jpg

Well, now you ask me. Santa buys / pays helass his own presents; thus in my case probably lots of hifi gear which obviously i got to pay myself sotospeak ;-)

I saw a set of Sennheiser HD-800's at Music Direct for $900 ... I've been wanting them for years but I let it go. In past years I wouldn't have blinked but lately I'm feeling more like downsizing. Just too much gear to justify a new toy purchase. I wanted to sell off some stuff before Christmas but the hassle of shipping and likelihood of damage has me wondering.

Vinyl ... that's what I am going to get! I picked off Joe Jackson - Night and Day on MoFi and as soon as Tom Petty's Red box set is repressed ... Santa's bells will be ringing.

Maybe next year I will wish for Khorns ...

I saw a set of Sennheiser HD-800's at Music Direct for $900 ... I've been wanting them for years but I let it go. In past years I wouldn't have blinked but lately I'm feeling more like downsizing. Just too much gear to justify a new toy purchase. I wanted to sell off some stuff before Christmas but the hassle of shipping and likelihood of damage has me wondering.

Vinyl ... that's what I am going to get! I picked off Joe Jackson - Night and Day on MoFi and as soon as Tom Petty's Red box set is repressed ... Santa's bells will be ringing.

Maybe next year I will wish for Khorns ...

You could try selling locally in bartertown. I unloaded some stuff to local hifi shop for thier Christmas shoppers. Lightened load.

Back
Top Bottom