What’s Santa Bringing You This Year?

I never talk about what Santa is going to bring me until he gets here.
Don't want to jinx the old guy or me. :rolleyes:

You mean besides a swift kick in the back quarters ? :D I've been working on my dodging technics...
Some records would be cool. That's it. :)

I have been saving for new speakers. I was reading here about the JBL 590's but didn't have enough $. My wife said she would give me the rest for christmas. They arrived last week, their unbelivable! I must add she enjoys them as much as I do.I'm still not really sure who their for.

This year I've purchased three 4K TVs (replaced two Sony XBRs I've had for 10+ yrs), an OPPO 203 and an SVS PB-2000. Good thing these wouldn't fit in the sleigh or I would have had to wait.:) So if I don't get anything else, I'm OK with it.

I have much more fun being Santa than asking Santa. My daughters ask every year for a list and I am lucky to come up with 2 or 3 things. They surprise me every year with something of their own choosing!

Santa came a couple of months ago with the MoFi 2-record 45
RPM 2-step version of "The Nightfly":) My wife said she got me something but won't even give a hint:(

Holidays are bringing me a nice expansion to my small headphone collection.

Getting a SHP9500S and ATHm40x. I also want to look into getting HD668B and SR60 or SR80.

Santa dropped by a couple of weeks ago and left a Naim CD555 cd player from 2008. Don't think he will be back any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom