What about those Buckeyes!

MikE

Color Me Gone
By beating archrival Michigan yesterday they not only remained undefeated (13-0) they will now play for the National Championship January 3rd. It's been a fun ride watching them this Fall.

And seeing that I've got some money on my Chargers I hope they "come across" or "cover" vs Miami today.

MikE

Mike looks like Ricky Williams ran up and down the field against those hapless Chargers. I am pulling for the Buckeyes in the Fiesta bowl though. I hate all the SEC teams anyway.

Mike

Mike,
I came from Ohio so I still follow the Buckeyes (football should be played in snow and ice at least part of the time). Still, they don't seem like the dominating team I'd like 'em to be. Hope they'll be able to turn in a great performance though in a few weeks.

TY

Mike,

It was a great game indeed. Great rivalries such as that are what make college football so much better than pro (IMO). I am really looking forward to this coming Saturday. My Kentucky Wildcats are traveling to Knoxville to take on the dispised (around here anyway) Vols.

One out of two

Yes, looks like my Chargers laided down. Just when you have a sure thing, something like this happens. It's been a weird season.

I'm really happy and surprized by the Buckeyes. Having watched all of there games I must say they appear to be destined to do something great. There still alot of playing to do before the hollering starts.

MikE

MiKE,
Yea, go BUCKEYES!!! we WILL win the fiesta bowl!

Don't feel too bad about the Chargers, I'm a loyal Browns fan and if ya follow the Browns ya know what I mean.

Derek

Bucks-n-Bolts

I'm not as confident as you but watching this team all year it is amazing how they find ways to win. It may not always be pretty but they are a resourceful and resiliant bunch of young men. Our new coach seems to have unstilled a sense of characther that was not only lacking in previous squads but on all levels of competition. Still I don't know if thats enough to derail the Miami team I watched the other night. Impressive to say the least. Scary is a good descriptor.

As for my Chargers, what a difference a week makes! But that's just the NFL right? Or what it has become. "Where have you gone Joe Dimaggio?" Retired like so many other relics of a bygone era - dynasties live and die on the contracts agents swindle. It'll be a tough four weeks for the 'bolts, but win, lose or draw they're my team.

MikE

Back
Top Bottom