What are some options for a nice audio rack, budget 600 usd

Loaded question. What do you plan to put in it? ( # of pieces and sizes ) is ist question. There are a few long threads on audio racks in the search section.

For "traditional" style audio stands I usually use Sanus stands like the AFA (Accurate) or EFA (Euro) series.
For "pro" style rack enclosures I have OmniMount & Middle Atlantic rack enclosures as well as a couple other lower cost solutions.

Turntable isolation for any of those above options would almost certainly be an "add-on" sorta affair.
Though all of those above will have leveling feet as SOP,and they are very strudy & stable so they are inherently vibration resistant.

Shop wisely and really good deals can be found on any of those @ the usual places like Amazon/Ebay and such.
That sorta smart shopping should leave plenty of budget surplus for a really nice turntable isolation solution.

As an example here I'll mention that in the past I've picked up a Sansus AFAB for < $100.00 and a EFAV40 for < $150.00.
Have a Sanus TV/audio stand as well that was bought @ a big box store reasonably as it was a demo,but that was so long ago I dont recall what it cost ???
Also have an older Sansus audio stand that I found used at a reseller's liquidation sale for <$10.00...

FWIW

Bret P.

Back
Top Bottom