Votes: 33 17.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
engineering & operations technical support for oil seed extraction facilities

coyote_foolproof_plan.jpg

genius2.gif

Thanks for posting your job description. :D

I thought that was his resume....:D

O.K I work at A place in Bingo N.Y called McIntosh Labs. Anybody ever herd of it? I would not concider myself A golden ear.But I bet I,m the only tar potter in the group. I,ve got A waxxx ear ,what,d ya say, oh sorry.8:30 time to go to bed. Gotta get up early.Time to make the transformers...

O.K I work at A place in Bingo N.Y called McIntosh Labs. Anybody ever herd of it? I would not concider myself A golden ear.But I bet I,m the only tar potter in the group. I,ve got A waxxx ear ,what,d ya say, oh sorry.8:30 time to go to bed. Gotta get up early.Time to make the transformers...

Sounds vaguely familiar... :scratch2:

Good thing the "doctors and lawyers" didn't get all the votes, lest they say Macs are for doctors and lawyers, or guys such as the weirdo which Jack Nicholson portrayed in "As good as it gets".

Please tell us more....we want all the inside dope we can get!:yes:

:pawprint:

Foot Dr.? :scratch2:

By coincidence, my friendly MAC dealer is indeed a retired podiatrist :D

I am a retired corporate EE but have since hung out my shingle doing power systems consulting from my home, often with my 2CH system keeping me going :music:.

Transformers eh? Good deal but you might wanna leave the front panel graphics to a coworker. :lmao:

Work at the # 1 dream vacation destination of the world..at a gorgeous
hotel. Highly thankful to still be working in these uncertain economic times.
Some years back I met a guest staying at my resort that worked at McIntosh in the "golden age" of the c-22 and mc275 assembling these..I had the one of those few in a lifetime opportunities of chatting with someone who actually worked at one of Mac's assembly lines.
One day I'll be able to complement my wonderful Mx110 with a Mac amp
but for now.. it is dream and imagine .

:ntwrthy:

hmmm... more than meets the eye on this one.:yes:

Thanks for making a (and mine) possibly,MC275V the bullet proof creature that it is. :thmbsp:

Odd question what does it smell like in that area?

Mark

Back
Top Bottom