What are you drinking now?

Never thought I would say this, Chocolate Milk.
Sick and on the wagon! Dam cold here in Chicago these days.

Best-

Boozehound

Rogue 6 Hop IPA

C_Qlr1JWAAAkykt.jpg

Chocovine?

I've had that. Ain't my favorite, but it might be better than you expect.
I think this one is a local variety: Sander's. They were a popular local chocolate company for decades--this seems to be more of a novelty product for them. I am not a fan of sweet wines, so I don't know what to expect if I ever had to try it. Maybe I'll just tap into their semi-dry Riesling instead. ;)
Mexican Coca-cola (no HFCS - real deal sugar) and yes, there’s a flavor difference (better, much better)
Yep, real cane sugar, and for those I know who like Coke, it reminds them of how it used to taste when they were young. HFCS has a sickly-sweet taste to it that also gives me stomach cramps. Mexican Pepsi is similar, and local stores carry a couple of other Mexican varieties like Sprite and Fanta Orange.

A Diet Coke with a big bowl of stew that has been in the Crock pot since this morning. Along with some cornbread.

At dinner at our local Supermex I had a 20 oz Negra Modelo with my Cocido. After a while our waiter brings another frosty one that was a misspour and gratis. So I guess I had a 40. Been a long while. Now having this

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom