What are you drinking?

A Can of COKE with Polar Bears on it. Look closely, the Bears eyes have bottles in them, and the eyes are bottle caps.

I cant look closely without either a can myself or a pic, i guess ill just admire the 2 bumble bees on my bottle,,,:beerchug:

Local Long Island N. Y. Pumpkin Ale. Ah sorry, just finished the growler with my wife. Must find something else!

Same as the other night - Gin - Stones. Currently, "Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out". ...Paint it black...Paint it black...Paint it black, you devils! Anybody truly honest with themselves will admit that no other band ever kicked as* better than the stones when in full tilt.

Doug

A shot of brandy to hopefully make my sore throat a little less sore. Burned like fire going down and tastes a helluva lot better than Nyquil!

I wonder who makes this. It's good.

We-Tasted-Trader-Joes-Kentucky-Bourbon-to-Find-Out-If-Its-Worth-It-720x720-main-image-article-crop.jpg

Most of my music listening is done in the morning hours before going to work, so for me it's coffee, my favorite being a coffee and chicory blend from French Market.

Back
Top Bottom