What are you giving your spouse for Christmas?

Bob_in_OKC

Addicted Member
So let's hear it...what are you giving your better half for Christmas? The Beatles box set? A set of tubes?

galaxy tab 2.0 tablet (good deal on these at costco btw)

some art type stuff she likes

some boots she wanted

and various tablet accessories and a travel pocket router (she travels for work so hopefully it will be useful with the tablet and her laptop and smrt phone.)

We are not married, but have been together almost 20 years. I have been laid up lately and she acts as my nurse/caregiver. She is a retired LPN. Technially she is not on the clock all the time so I told her when she was off the clock, to tell my caregiver to pick her up something nice.

A heart attack, I bought my 9 year old son a pellet gun for Christmas. Shhhh, don't tell him, he's 100% positive that it's never going to happen.

My wife and I agreed several years ago not to exchange gifts. Makes the holiday season a whole lot less stressful for both of us.

The wife and I are exchanging weapons. Currently we have our eyes on a Springfield XDM9 and a Glock 17 4th Gen.

We only do minor gifts. I'm planning on getting her some vintage printed souviner tea towels (she collects them)

I got mine a Nexus 7 tablet. As a matter of fact, I bought them for everybody this year. My wife, mom, brother, and both stepsons all got one.

galaxy tab 2.0 tablet (good deal on these at costco btw)

some art type stuff she likes

some boots she wanted

and various tablet accessories and a travel pocket router (she travels for work so hopefully it will be useful with the tablet and her laptop and smrt phone.)

She's gonna love the Samsung tablet, I've got the 7" and just bought two 10" ones for my daughter and dad.

My wife and I agreed several years ago not to exchange gifts. Makes the holiday season a whole lot less stressful for both of us.

Same here. I came home in August with a new golf laser rangefinder, dancing around the house singing "Merry Christmas to meeee, Merry Christmas to meeee."

My wife and i kind of did it the other way around in that we only buy gifts for each other. (We have no Christmas parties or family gatherings to attend.) It makes the holidays a lot less stressful when you don't have to do the whole car load of gifts thing.

This year, I bought her hard-bound copies of the Majjhima Nikaya, the Digha Nikaya, and the Samyutta Nikaya.

I'm sure the gift I'm getting from here will be more fun and a lot less noble.

Wife already had her rainbow New Balance runners and leather iphone5 case in the last week.

Done. That's what she wanted.

Thinking of something different this year beyond the handful of smaller gifts I am planing on a long weekend away at a boutique hotel dinners out a trip to the art gallery, antiquing etc.

Well I really didn't have any idea what to get her, until today. She told me " I know what I want for Christmas.......... a Skee Ball machine". (She had been out picking up a few last minute gifts, and ran across a place that sells used arcade games. )

I built the wife a 10ft. harvest table. She's wanted one for years. Now we need it. Four kids with spouses and four grandchlidren. How lucky can you get.:yes:

MK

Attachments

• photo (31).jpg
    photo (31).jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom